Edible Castle #8 Edible Castle #8

I like it, it's just not as good as the others

Funny, but not up to standard with the rest.

Don't Deport Me Scotty Don't Deport Me Scotty

This. Is. Win.

This is a VERY well done little cartoon for its own right, but that you wrapped in a basic truth about our world, you are the man! Not The Man, but...well, you know.

GOOD JOB! This is awesome.

You really ought to put up a code and let people put this on their sites, to help spread the word.

Fantastic work.

I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

One funny part...

The Tux part was rather amusing, that's where the stars are coming from.

For the most part however, it was not funny, nor reflective of truth. None of the Mac VS PC ads are based on opinion, they just tell you things that are absolutely TRUE, beyond dispute, and let you make the decision yourself.

This has been done many times before, and every time it's people just dissing the ads, without any ammo. You don't have any points, the closest you have is "all computers suck" but you don't have any reasons why or anything.

I don't really mind dissing of Macs as long as it has decent reasons to do so, the problem is they are quite honestly hard to find. Fact is, they just don't break down as much as PCs do, that's just the way it is. Not trying to be a fanboi or say that Macs are completely infallible....but they are generally not going to break down as easily, the plain and simple truth.

This isn't a very good parody.

Bobert-Rob responds:

They always talk about the good points of macs and the bad points of PCs, so yes, they ARE biased, my friend. I've never seen a mac ad that ever tackles the BAD points of a mac (or good points of a PC)... but then again, that approach to advertising wouldn't sell macs as well, would it? And at the end of the day, that's the only reason those annoying commercials exist anyway. Discussing both the good and bad about Macs would be the absolute truth, not what they currently do. And all computers have problems, I've used faulty macs before as well as faulty PCs. They're both machines made by man and, thus, are prone to failure. They have perks, but aren't perfect. In fact, far from it. And this isn't supposed to parody either machine physically, just Apple's approach to advertising. I hate when ANY company uses the 'endlessly make the competitor look bad' approach to advertising.
Glad you enjoyed what you did, in any case.

Cuboy Ep.2 Cuboy Ep.2

Randomness FTW

Hahaha. You are so freaking random. I love it.

Lost in a Dream Episode 1 Lost in a Dream Episode 1

When will 2 be here?

This is a great Flash, I am a fan, but when is episode 2? It's been over a year man! :(

An Easter Massacre 2 An Easter Massacre 2

Cool, but...

Decent animation, worth watching.

But holy crap man, those subtitles are WAAAYYYY too fast. What are you like a speed reader or something?! I can't read a whole sentence in half a second. sorry.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Yes, I am a speedreader :(.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Very nice! You did it again!

Great job on this, the visuals are very nice, it is very clear you are lazy with nothing. Attention to detail and care went into this, you can tell.

I do have a few suggestions though. First, the story gets a little boring, you acknowledged in your comments that you have work to do with your story development skills, so it is good that you know this.

Next, something this long really needs play/pause functions at the very least, scene selection would be a good bonus (perhaps the latter was there, I didn't see it).

That said, you've done the best one yet. Your work is always impressive and it pushes the NG quality bar up a notch every time you submit. Good job.

A Pokemon Battle Flash A Pokemon Battle Flash

Very amusing!!

Haha, this sounds like the kind of conversation me and my friends have!!! Very fun to watch, very interesting. Good job!!

AustinBreed responds:

Thank you!

Madness Termination Madness Termination

Not good, not good at all.

There are several things wrong with this animation.

1. It's a complete, direct, utter, blatant ripoff of Madness! Unless you had direct permission, not cool! Even if you did have permission, still, NOT COOL! Make your own shit!

2. It's not even as good as Krinkels' work! The art is not as clean. Not saying it's bad, but Madness is better!

3. There's no blood. Just because you say that we're all blood-loving vampires and it's wrong to expect blood doesn't make it true. When someone's head gets ripped off, there needs to be blood, or else it gets either a laugh or a groan. In this case, it was a groan.

Look man, you did nothing here except manual tween animation that anyone can do. There's zero originality, all of the crap was basically choreographed by original Madness author Krinkels, the art is obviously taken directly from Madness (not saying you copied and pasted, but you either traced or designed it to be exactly like Madness).

There's just nothing here! If I were to create a crappier version of Weebl and Bob that wasn't funny, it would get blammed! So why is it that you create a crappier version of Madness that isn't violent and don't?

What is this?!

JonBro responds:

To answer your question, this is a parody movie for Madness Day.

New, From Apple! New, From Apple!

It's decent...

I wouldn't say it's great. Kinda made me chuckle, but nothing too special. Top 5? No, not really.

The thing that got me though was the whole sarcastic remarks implying Apple comes out with products too often. I don't get that. I mean, look at all the other manufacturers...there's new stuff every day. Apple only comes out with new stuff maybe once a year tops. They work hard on their products and they're [almost] never premature...

SirSloth responds:

True, but they most definatly are killing the ipod minerature ideas.
Ipod Mini, Ipod nano, Ipod shuff, and the retarded mini ipod shuffle.
Also steve jobs is an arrogent asshole.